Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wednesday Wake Up

    As most of you know Im a full time student and Wednesdays happen to be a favorite day of mine. Im up 3 or 4 hours before I have class and I usually get breakfast around, have my *multiple* cups of coffee, studying for quizzes and catch up on the latest episode of New Girl (thank you Hulu

"I break for birds, I rock alot of polka dots"


   Its just a morning for me to relax and gather all my thoughts, so I decided
Why not make Wednesdays my blogging days?

I decided to blog this first week a little bit about ACCIDENTAL VEGAN snacks
*now I never said this list was going to be healthy and yes I do eat SOMEof these foods but in moderation*
  • Oreos-how its possible for a cream filling to be Vegan I have no clue, except for alot of processing
  • Cliff Bars- these are actually really good and really good for you
  • Doritos- spicy sweet chili flavored, these are amazingly delish
  • Sour Patch Kids- yumm
  • Sun Chips- original flavor, if im craving chips this is usually my go to
  • Pretzles- and their low in fat
  • Nutter Butter- who doesnt love a little blast from their childhood


these are just some that I found the most interesting but the full list can be found thru the link below

Katie Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment