Saturday, April 21, 2012

Liebster Award!

Hey Everyone, Im happy to infor you all that I recieved the Liebster Award :) It was awared to me by my friend and fellow blogger Danielle, she has an awesome blog named Healing the Heaviness, where she writes from weightloss to frugal finding... Its really awesome so be sure you check it out.

So heres the details of this award...

1. choose five up and coming blogs to give the award to. blogs must have less than 200 followers.
2. show your thanks to the blogger who gave the award to you by linking back to their page.
3. post the award on your blog.
4. list the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their blogs, and leave a comment on their blogs to let them they received the award.

5. share five random facts about yourself.


Ok so heres who I would like to give the award too....

1.
Michelle at Mumma and the Kiddo


2.



3.

Ashley from Missionary Heart


4.




5.





Ok now for the 5 random facts about myself....

1. My favorite snack is green olives, sharp cheddar cheese and a glass of sweet tea.

2. I always forget to turn off the lights when I leave the house (My Husband jokes and says his song for me is "Every Light in the House is On" by Trace Adkins).

3. Im a coffee addict, and proud to admit it :)

4. I end everyday reading (currently going through cooking books trying to find inspiration).

5.  Gone With the Wind is my favorite movie.

Thanks for taking the time to check out these awesome blogs!!


No comments:

Post a Comment