Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Week 5

Why hello there everyone.  First off I would like to apologize for such the long break in between updates.  As most of you already know last week was my first week of school and work... and needless to say it wore me out :( I'm still getting into the swing of things, this is all very new to me.  As I mentioned I am wore out, my body took a little bit of a beating this week and I have the Dr's note and NO voice to prove it.  I lost  my voice Thursday evening and was told by the family Dr, after a pretty bad steroid shot, to take it easy till Wednesday and relax (whats that?!?!?!) so this means I'm relaxing, through blogging of coarse :) This gives me a chance to get caught up.

Last week was a great weigh loss week for me. I'm sure being super busy, constantly on the go and my temporary sickness had some to do with my 2lb weight loss, but I'm determined to keep it off. Only 4 more lbs and Ill be to my first goal. Woohoo. 

Has anyone else on a weightloss or any type of Journey reach that 1ST goal??

No comments:

Post a Comment