Tuesday, March 6, 2012

First Attempt

This is officially my first attempt at blogging, so if its a little rough in the beginning just hang in there, I promise it will get better. 

Ive noticed something lately, a growing popularity with blogs connected to weight loss (hmmm Pinterest).  I always thought it was pointless, my typical thought was, "Common now maybe if you exercised instead of blogging you would be where you want".  I was wrong, after reading several blogs about people on their weight loss journey I have collected some great ideas to help me along also. Its more than blogging, its a place to help each other out and gather your thoughts.  So i guess that's what this blog will be about, Ill share tips, recipes and all sorts of neat and awesome ideas that are helping me along my journey and hopefully they can help you along yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment