Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Week 2

Week 2

So I'm on week 2 of my new lifestyle changes and I still cant seem to follow all the rules ive set in place for the family. The most difficult is the no eating after 7pm. I usually get Evie down around 8 and then its my time to relax for a bit and what better way to relax than watching all those dvr'd shows Ive missed and munch. Haha ok maybe this is just America's favorite way to relax.

Other than the 7pm rule ive done extremely well. Drinking water like a fish, being active instead of my afternoon snooze sessions :) and even no take out or fast food, except subway once (but does that even count?) So I'm happy to report, that with alot of effort and work, I lost exactly 1lb this past week. So my total so far is 2.6lbs. My goal for next week is going to be really focusing on the 7pm rule and pushing myself thru to hopefully another 1lb lose next weigh in.

Any suggestions to help me stay on track when the late night munchies call my name? I appreciate all the help I can get.

Thanks and keep checking back for new recipes and tips. And look for my new weekend series "Momma and Lil E" Ill post more info soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment